Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Christmas tree hunting.
We had so much fun Christmas tree hunting this year! We learned from our mistakes and got more prepared this year. We brought a thermos of hot chocolate, and roasted some marshmallows. The "real" trees in the mountains aren't as pretty as at lloyd's tree farm, but hey it's not quite the same to go hand some guy $30. I was really proud of myself for cutting down the tree, so I took a picture of the stump....yes, cody has reminded me how lame I am. We ended up with a giant Charlie brown tree. The best part was once we got it home the tiny trunk wouldn't fit in a christmas tree holder. We had to improvise, but a little zip tie,some fishing line, and that tree wouldn't even think of falling over. A friend of mine tried to reassure me that we aren't actually that weird and their are others who have to be tricky. I'm still thinking jeff foxworthy would love to hear all about it :).







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great tree. Looks like you guys had fun getting it. I can't believe how big both your kids are getting. Especially Colton. He looks so different from the last time I saw him. Time flies!!
Post a Comment