Monday, January 26, 2009
My secret obsession with LPS!!
Okay so I have a confession...I Cheryl Knight absolutely love little pet shop toys. If I had the money I would buy more and say they were for Courtney. The truth is at first I thought these are the most pointless toy why can't Courtney just love Barbies?? Then as I started listening to how many different ways Courtney, and yes even Colton would play with these adorable little bobble head toys I became hooked. Everytime I take the kids to wal-mart they have some new even cuter than before pet shop toys. The kids have started naming them, and that has made them even better! Courtney was at school last week and Colton came to me and said "mom, where's cheetie?" I replied with a "WHO"? Colton than went on to tell me it was the old little pet shop hamster(apparently they have a new one also) so we spent a good part of the morning looking for cheetie, and had no luck. When Courtney got home from school they were on a mission to find this hamster who had blue and purple eyes. They finally found him hiding upstairs, and they were thrilled! I've kind of enjoyed hearing all of their names, and seeing their cute little bobbly heads. So far I've seen horses, deer, lizards, dogs, cats, hamsters, fish, and the list just goes on and on. Okay and now for my point...they no longer fit into the container that has been designated for them, so please somebody slap me and tell me I need to go to a LPSAA(little pet shop addicts anonymous). I'm starting to resent them because I find them in strange places, and let me tell you they don't feel to good to step on either. The problem is no matter how much I am annoyed with them I can't stop letting their bug eyes call to me at wal-mart, target, or wherever else they are bobbling from. Help me!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment