I was sick a couple of weeks ago, and Courtney came and sang me lullaby's, read me stories, and kept asking me if I needed water or crackers. She has a heart for taking care of others. She has turned out to be an amazing big sister to her little brother. She will play with him for hours, and I can just hear her little imagination. She has her sassy moments, but I can honestly say that she has probably taught us just as much if not more than we have taught her. She's always been a daddy's girl, and she has turned into quite the little fishergirl lately. Cody has decided that she will be a tom boy, and not care about boys for a long while....we shall see. Happy Birthday to our sweet baby girl! Can't wait for many more birthdays to come...every year we learn more about you, and more from you. We love you!








1 comment:
I can't believe how BIG Courtney is...she is not a little girl anymore and she is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing and Happy 5th Birthday Courtney!!!
Post a Comment