Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Still our baby!

This is how much Courtney has changed right before Our eyes. It makes me sad, and proud to see her growing into such a big beautiful girl. We have our difficult times, but I see how God loves her, and takes care of her. I admire her strong will even though it kills me sometimes. I'm excited to see the woman she will become someday. We are blessed by our little princess. Enjoy pictures of our growing girl!



Courtney at 9 months Feb 2004




Feb, 2005





Today our little sweet pea!



2 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

I love that...precious! She is such a doll! Strong wills are difficult at times, but those tender moments really soften them up!

knightfamily said...

Sorry Jen, I changed it so I don't have to publish comments anymore. You can just comment from now on without me having to publish it. Thanks for the comments!