Monday, January 8, 2007

Okay finally some pictures! We spent Sunday sledding at magic mountain, and we had so much fun! Let me just tell everyone the snow in Idaho is awesome! Yesterday was the first time I was actually glad to be in this horrific state. Love and miss you all...enjoy the pictures.






























Sorry, about the order of the pictures.....I'm new at this.






2 comments:

Terrance and Taylor-Grace said...

Yay! Pictures! Loving it and you guys all look sooo happy! Hank is adorable , Courtney looks like a little you Cheryl and Colton in a good mix of both of you! How cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I Love you and miss you all 3eee much!
I can't wait to see you all before Courtney and Colton are all grown up. These pictures are so Precious!
Hanky is a cutey :) Love the pictures!
You and cody look so wonderful together in that picture. I love it.
Auntie Rachie :)